There are several suggested home remedies for ear wax
Ear wax dissolving with PARAFFIN OIL (or other mineral oil) in combination with warm water irrigation
- Obtain paraffin oil (or other mineral oil) at any drugstore.
- Warm about 2-3 tablespoons (e.g.over a candle) a little above body temperature.
- Fill an eye dropper with the warm oil.
- Lie on your side, with the ear to be de-waxed up.
- Drop a few drops of warm oil into the ear.
- Lie still for about 5 minutes.
- Get up and empty oil into the sink.
Do this procedure the following day or two. This will soften the wax, may even dissolve it completely.
- Now warm some water just above body temperature.
- Flush your ear with warm water, this will bring out the undissolved wax.
You may rinds the ear canal with diluted apple cider vinegar solution afterwards, in order to replace natural pH. Perhaps you have heard about the Hydrogen Peroxide method for dissolving ear wax plugs. It can be dangerous if you have a sensitive ear canal or punctured ear drum. H2O2 is a very strong substance may be too strong to put in contact with the highly delicate ear drum. So, I don’t recommend it for home usage. Consult this problem with an ENT specialist. If you want to learn more about home remedies for ear problems visit my homepage! If the home method for ear wax