The Outback Steakhouse Steak recipe is one of the most sought after secret restaurant recipes around. This recipe happens is one of my all time favorites. This is one of my staple recipes whenever I’m entertaining friends or if I have family over to the house. The Outback Steakhouse apparently knows what they’re doing when it comes to making steak. If they didn’t the recipe obviously wouldn’t be so popular.
Secret restaurant recipes are becoming increasingly popular. People are searching for tested and tried restaurant recipes to make at home. Some of the reasons for secret recipes gaining so much popularity are:
o Restaurant recipes are less risky to try. When you try out one of these copy cat recipes you are making something you’ve more than likely had in the restaurant.
o In today’s economy everyone is looking to save money. Going to an established restaurant like the Outback Steakhouse can cost you as much as $20 – $25 per person depending on what you order and drink. You can have significant savings by taking advantage of all the secret restaurant recipes that are available.
o Spending more time at home and not having to load up the family, find parking, and then wait to be seated are all even more benefits of using restaurant recipes at home.
How to Make an Outback Steakhouse Style Steak at Home:
Select 4 steaks of your choice; Rib Eye, Fillet, New York Strip or whatever you like.
1. Mix together the following spices:
- 6 teaspoons of Seasoning Salt
- 4 teaspoons of Paprika
- 2 teaspoons of Flesh Ground Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- ½ teaspoon of coriander
2. Thoroughly coat and rub the spice mixture into both sides of the steak and let the dry rub marinate on the steaks for at least a ½ hour.
3. Cook steaks on medium high heat to your desired level of doneness. Turn steaks once, taking care not to pierce the steak.
4. Remove steaks from the heat and let the meat rest for 5 – 10 minutes.
5. Enjoy your made at home Outback Steakhouse Steak!