Some children grow up with fathers who are actively and positively involved in their lives. These fathers love their children, protect them, praise them, spend quality time with them, play with them, teach them, and help them in dealing the life struggles.
On the other hand, some unfortunate children grow up without the compassionate love and care of their father because of their early and untimely death.
Significator of father in astrology
· Sun significator of father
· 9th house/lord stands for father
· 4th/10th house/lord indicates longevity of father.
· Saturn is a natural significator of death
· Sun is badly afflicted /debilited /hammed by malefic, indicates severe setback or early death of the father.
· Sun is posited in 5th /9th in a cruel sign indicates early death of the father.
· Sun and Saturn placed in 12th and Weak/waning Moon posited in 7th; early death of the father is indicated.
· Mars and Sun placed together and aspected by Saturn indicates father will expire within one year of native’s birth.
· Sun and Rahu posited eighth from the lord of 9th house without having associated/aspected by a benefice indicates early loss of the father.
· Sun in 7th, Mars in 10th and Rahu in 12th longevity of father remain in doubt.
· Malefic planets placed in 4th/ 6th/8th house from the ascendant/Sun indicate early loss of the father.
· 10th house from the Ascendant /Sun is heavily afflicted indicates early death of the father.
· Weak Sun in 5th indicates severe problems faced by father.
· Sun is placed in 9th along with a malefic planet and the birth of the native is in the opening Mahadasa [major period] of the Sun, the father will die early.
9th house /lord
· Rahu placed in 9th, aspected by Sun/Mars/Saturn father will die within few weeks of native’s birth.
· Ketu placed in 4th/5th/9th house, indicated death of father from an incurable disease.
· Rahu is posited in 9th house, associated with an exalted planet, and the native born in the Mahadasa [major period] of that exalted planet, the early death of the father is possible.
· Placement of lord of 9th and Rahu is 6th/8th from each other, and the native born in the opening Mahadasa of Rahu/lord of 9th indicates early death of the father.
· Rahu/Ketu placed in 9th house and the native was born in the opening Mahadasa of Rahu/Ketu, early loss of father is possible.
· Lord of 9th is posited in 9th along with Rahu and the native was born in the opening Mahadasa of Rahu, father will expire early.
· 10th house from the Ascendant /Sun is heavily…