Mirror, Mirror on the wall, people like to use mirror in your house to make the interior look spacious and more elegant, but do take note that Feng Shui Mirror placement is a very powerful Feng Shui Cure. Although it can enhance the good, but in the flip side, it can also magnify the bad side, so you must take care of the Do’s and Don’ts of using mirror.
Learn the Feng Shui Do’s and Don’ts of Mirrors
1. DO place a large wall mirror on one wall of the dining room and reflecting the food placed on the table. It is considered auspicious as it “double” the food on the table which means that you have abundance of food. To make the cure more beneficial, the mirror should not placed in a position that “cuts” the head or feet of people, which means that the mirror should be adequately large.
2. DO throw away any broken or damaged mirrors because they are defined as bad Feng Shui. Make sure you keep the mirrors clean and sparkling for the most favorable results.
3. DO use mirrors as remedies as it can be used to fix missing corners in the house. Mirrors also can be wrapped around the columns to block the “Sha Chi” generated from the column.
4. DO use mirrors to reflect good luck symbols to enhance auspicious energy.
5. DO use mirror to open up space that is small and cramped.
1. DON’T place mirror in the bedroom, because it tends to cause great deal of problems for couple sleeping in the room. It might also cause the couple to have insomnia, especially if it reflects the bed.
2. DON’T reflect negative view like clutter, receipts, toilet door because it magnify the negative unwanted energy.
3. DON’T use mirror that has distorted or uneven surfaces. Nowadays, people like to use lot of small mirrors to create a big one, also known as mirror tiles. Over time as you see yourself in them, you will come to feel distorted and being “cut”
Use distorted mirror in fengshui
4. DON’T place mirrors in the position that they reflect into each other. This can trap the chi as it bounces back and forth and preventing it to flow freely.
5. DON’T place a mirror in the house directly facing your main door because the mirror will reflect and bounce the chi back out. This will prevent the chi to come in the house which is unfavorable.