Time management is a vital skill that one must learn to get the most out of life. Learning this skill is relatively easy as long as you know what you want in life and have the drive and passion to achieve it. To complement an individual’s fast-paced lifestyle, here are some of the best management books to learn from.
The 7 Best Management Books:
- Getting Things Done by David Allen: David Allen, a management expert, introduces his methodology on how to get things done in his book, Getting Things Done. His philosophy on time management is explained plainly in this book and, in fact, most of the present management methodologies are based on his management style.
- Do It Tomorrow and Other Secrets of Management by Mark Forster: Mark Forster is a well-known author and lecturer in the field of management. His book, Do It Tomorrow, shows his alternative views on time management. In this book, readers will find the seven management principles that Forster has developed for effective time management. Both novices and experts will find something worth noting in this book.
- The One Minute Manager by Ken Blanchard: Ken Blanchard is a popular author of many management books. The One Minute Manager is the first book in the One Minute series that Blanchard has published. This book is very brief and only highlights a few key concepts for effective time management.
- Putting The One Minute Manager to Work by Ken Blanchard: This book is another Blanchard work that helps the readers of the One Minute Manager apply the ideas in real life. In this book, the readers will learn how to work well with their team in a lighthearted but effective manner.
- Leadership and the One Minute Manager by Ken Blanchard: The Leadership and the One Minute Manager is another installment in Ken Blanchard’s One Minute series. In the abovementioned books, Blanchard has stressed the importance of management and effective teamwork and monitoring system to become productive. In this book, Blanchard focuses on how to develop the leader in an individual to be a good manager. This book is a good accompaniment for the abovementioned Blanchard masterpieces.
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey: For seasoned readers of books about time management, this book is a classic. Stephen Covey’s philosophical approach on time management helps the readers have a clear viewpoint in life to determine their personal goals and achieve it. This book is a perfect life coach as well as a management guide.
- The Now Habit by Neil Fiore: Neil Fiore has finally…
Source by Harri Jussila
Home Removals, Fine art Removals Office relocation